During school breaks in the 2014-2015 school year (Winter, Presidents’ Week, Spring, and Summer) AFM provides a variety of fencing camps from Beginner Fencing Summer Camp for the first time fencers to Competitive camps for fencers that have some experience in the sport.
Directed by world class AFM Coaches Alexandr Maximovich and Natasha Maximovich, Ph.D., each of our camps is specifically designed to address the specific needs of campers and improve their physical condition, strengthen their fencing technique and hone their tactical skills.
AFM hosts 2 types of Fencing Camps: for Beginners and Experienced Fencers:
- Beginner Fencing Summer Camp #1: July 13 – 17, 2015
- Beginner Fencing Summer Camp #2: July 20 – 24, 2015
- Beginner Fencing Summer Camp #3: July 27 – 31, 2015
- Presidents Week Fencing Camp: February 16 – February 20, 2015
- Spring Break Fencing Camp: April 6 – April 10, 2015
- Summer Nationals Preparation: Week 1 – June 15-19, 2015; Week 2 – June 22-26, 2015
- Back to Season Fencing Camp: August 3 – August 7, 2015
Detailed description, dates, times, prices, and discount information on each camp is provided on its separate page.
All camps start at 9am and finish at 4pm.
AFM will provide healthy snacks, but campers should bring their own lunch.
To register to any camp, go to that camp page and follow the instructions.
AFM uses askFred.net as its registration engine. askFred is a national database of fencing tournaments, camps and clinics.