Beginner Adult Fencing Class
- Improved mental sharpness
- Great workout – hundreds calories burned
- New exercises to keep you engaged
- Develops strategic planning skills
- Perfect for after the workday
- Safety is a top priority
- Women and men both benefit
- Join a sport with a rich legacy
- Fun way to get in shape!
Even if you’ve never worked in a combat sport or if you’ve not spent much time working out,
you’ll find that fencing is accessible to adults of all ability and experience levels.
The latest detailed schedule of all fencing classes and lessons is available for download here.
Per US Fencing Association requirement, every fencer that registers for the beginner fencing class must become a member of USFA.
To schedule your first fencing lesson please contact AFM office
(email – office@AcademyOfFencingMasters.com; phone 408-370-6419)
Located at the heart of Silicon Valley, in Campbell, and featuring a unique layout geared towards whole family, our fencing club is ideally suited to meet the busy schedule of the residents of San Jose and surrounding cities of the South Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area.Learn More