Let’s take you back, way back. Half a decade back. All the way to 2014.
It was a good year overall! Here’s a quick reminder of what was happening.
- The Winter Olympics in Sochi were held under the cloud of Russian state-sponsored doping.
- People poured buckets of ice over their heads on the internet in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
- Americans could visit Cuba again for the first time in more than fifty years.
- A spacecraft landed on a comet.
- Guardians of the Galaxy topped the box office.
- Jimmy Fallon took over as host of the Tonight Show.
- Barack Obama had another two years left as president.
Can you remember it yet?
Early in the year though, something remarkable happened for us. On Monday, February 3rd, 2014 we published our very first AFM blog post, which is still our most popular post. We can’t believe five years have gone by so fast! How is it possible? When we look back, those events seem like so long ago!